(TheDailySheeple)Late Sunday night, when very few were looking, (and to be fair, the mainstream media isn’t looking) local Florida media reported that the alleged gunman who shot up Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in February was assigned to a controversial Obama-era disciplinary program which the Broward County Public Schools superintendent previously denied existed on multiple occasions.
The Daily Wire reported that Superintendent Robert W. Runcie implemented the PROMISE Program in Broward County Public Schools in 2013 at the behest of the Obama administration’s efforts to reduce the number of minority students who ended up in prison from crimes that they committed on campus.
According to WLRN, two sources with knowledge of [the shooter]’s discipline records told the local Florida media outlet that Nikolas Cruz was referred to the so-called PROMISE Program for a three-day stint after committing vandalism at Westglades Middle School in 2013.
The Daily Wire‘s Ben Shapiro analyzed a report from Real Clear Investigations and wrote that Broward County Public Schools “had rewritten its disciplinary policies to make it nearly impossible to suspend, expel, or arrest students for behavioral problems including criminal activity.” But no one is sure whether or not the shooter even attended the program.
School district spokesperson Tracy Clark told WLRN on Friday that administrators in the district were analyzing the shooter’s records and on Sunday they confirmed that he had been referred to PROMISE after he vandalized a bathroom at the middle school shortly after the program was put in place in 2013. Clark said he [Cruz] appeared at Pine Ridge Education Center in Fort Lauderdale — an alternative school facility where PROMISE is housed — for an intake interview the day after the vandalism incident. “It does not appear that [the alleged shooter] completed the recommended three-day assignment/placement,” she said, although she wouldn’t “speculate” on the reason why.
[email protected] another lie you told is exposed… The PROMISE program you implemented into our schools allowed 18-1958 to stay in the @browardschools. It cost 17 lives. Our school board is filled with compulsive liars. This must stop.#FIXIThttps://t.co/9daF6CNoyw
— Hunter Pollack (@PollackHunter) May 7, 2018
*SIDENOTE: It seems that some are now referring to Nikolas Cruz as his prisoner number, 18-1958. It’s a newer approach but has been mentioned before as a way to not glorify and give hero status to killers.
Broward County Sheriff’s Office has said previously that Cruz never attended the program. “The school board reports that there was no PROMISE program participation,” said BSO representative Jack Dale. But it does appear that yet another person has lied making it all but impossible to believe the official narrative.